1 Corinthians 13:11
“When l was a child, l spoke a child, l spoke as a child, l understood as a child, l spoke child, l thought as a child, l spoke child; but when l became a man, l put away childish things.”
We give the young, single adults a platform to learn about themselves, share experiences that will develop them into responsible, God-fearing, exciting young adults of integrity.
What We Do:
- Help young people to deal with issues that affect their generation e.g. peer-pressure, sexual matters, devotions, entertainment etc.
- Prepare young adults for High School, University, College, careers, & marriage.
- Help young people wit ideas & teach them on how to get into business.
- Encourage young people to deal with financial issues e.g. budgeting (planned earning & spending) etc.
- Help young adults be disciplined and mature into contributing, caring, confident young men and women who study and apply the principles of the Word of God in every area of their lives.
- Create a platform where young, single adults fellowship and just have fun in a godly way.
- Help young adults become prayerful leaders of their lives and of every environment they enter.